Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My First Flagship Smartphone from Samsung and my last One

(Topic created on: 21-07-2020 07:54 AM)
Noom
Apprentice
Options

i have the note 10+ bought the 45w charger, bought the samsung protective and the clear case, so im not shy to spend more money but i do expecting high performance wich is not giving with the exynos version of this phone i just feel cheated paid the same amount for a inferior chipset. Now i gonna switch to oneplus or to apple because they priced same or even cheaper but with a far better perfomance and there i feel if u spend money u get for what u paid, NOT BY SAMSUNG!!

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Go with the oneplus or another android. I  personally could never go with apple for my main device because Ios doesn't work well with others.

Apple pay- you can only send money to ios. (Charges you a fee to instantly transfer)

Google pay- send money to anyone (automatic free instant transfers to your bank).

Facetime- ios

Duo- any ios or android

Apple maps- ios (there default app for sharing location is unavailable to android)

Google maps - anyone

Android works well with everyone and is doing there best to make there devices compatible with everyone. Apple refuses to design their software to be compatible with other devices, so you have to rely on android apps anyways if you want to connect with everyone on ios.

Noom
Apprentice
Options

Thank You, for your fast reply and Advice.

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Noom 

In which ways is the phone not performing for you ?

I'm curious as I own the Samsung Note10 5G bought from Launch day directly from Samsung UK with the Exynos Chipset and I'm not experiencing any issues whatsoever !

For me Apple sandbox their Hardware and iOS software too aggressively which I'm not keen on and much prefer the open source options of android.

That said iPhone's just work well as long as a person isn't wanting to customise or even put an app icon where they want to put it on the screen as one example.

However everyone's wants and needs are different and the sector would be stagnant if we all preferred the same.  :winking-face:

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Noom
Apprentice
Options

I also bought it at launch now i wish didnt buy it at launch. It not perfoming for gaming so good, its overheating. Also for my work during the day i do need to check e-mails and open some excel files also i do using the pen for sign contracts. And i can feel that the inside is burning during this tasks. Its nice that you have no problems but for my purpose and my task during the day it is just dissapointing how poor a "Flagship" from samsung deliver. 

SM-N975F/DS 256GB

0 Likes
Noom
Apprentice
Options

But Thank You about your thoughts, regarding android or ios.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

No worries @Noom 

I use mine pretty intensely too and has not over heated - touch wood 😉

I wish you all the best with your next choice of phone model.

Take care.

😎

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
Weird. I'm a heavy user and have experienced nothing of what you're talking about.

If you're not shy about spending money, perhaps push the boat out and buy the Snapdragon version from overseas. If you can afford an iPhone, you can afford to do that.
0 Likes