Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moisture detected error

(Topic created on: 22-07-2021 07:50 PM)
WarrenO
First Poster
Options

Hi 

I have been having trouble with my Note10+ for the last 3 days where the moisture detected error has been on permanently. The phone is 11 months old and has never been in water or near water. I have tried all the suggestions including doing a factory reset but it is still there. I have had to buy a wireless charger to keep charging. 

I have tried to back up some photos to mu USB stick but the phone does not even recognise it as well. I was wondering if the usb port could be faulty.

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
AM4N
Voyager
Options
Glad it helped 🙏
0 Likes
ntruby
First Poster
Options

I had this with my S9+.   Often it was just a bug but eventually Samsung replaced it.   Now I have it again.

Personally, I will never buy another Samsung phone because of this.   The phone is now almost 3 years old, and unusable when away from home (where at least I have a wireless charger).  I would prefer to be able to override it and take this risk of it damaging the phone, then getting a new one if that happened.   As it is I am left with a phone nannied into near-uselessness.

0 Likes
KindlyThrive
Student
Options

When the phone is off, it gets the warning about moisture still. It won't allow you to connect anything to the port when this bug happens. 

0 Likes
JohnW27
Pioneer
Options
Oh right. I must have been mistaken, and when it worked every time for me, I must have been drunk. Sorry, my mistake.
KindlyThrive
Student
Options

Haha, no worries :smiling-face: 

0 Likes