Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile data doesn't work at all on my brand new Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 28-09-2022 01:24 PM)
DrLivesey
Explorer
Options

Hey everyone,

So I just bought a brand new Samsung note 10 plus in The Netherlands (I have a dutch SIM card Vodafone NL). However I activated it and set it up recently here in Italy (I study in Italy). Everything went fine and everything works fine, except for the mobile data. Everything is turned on (mobile data, roaming, every possible think), but the mobile data doesn’t work at all. Like I do have the signal Bar on top with the R on it, but no sign of mobile data at all. I legit tried every possible solutions that I found online, from resetting to clearing cache to change apn settings, but nothing legit works… It is not a sim issue I since on my previous phone, which is an iPhone, Mobile data works without any issues. 

I really need help guys, I really don’t know what to do anymore, I really hope I can find a solution to this horrible situation.

#MOBILEDATANOTWORKING #HELP #NOTE10PLUS 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DrLivesey Hello, do you have the Data roaming option activated? Is it in Settings/Connections/Mobile networks -Data roaming? Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Not sure if it has anything do with not activating it the country of origin....
0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Have you tried Italian sim card ? Have you got Dutch sim activated by carrier to use abroad ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Like GoanGeek says... Phones can be region locked. But your calls and SMS work. It might be worth contacting Samsung with the IMEI to hand to see if something is still partially locked.
0 Likes