Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing favourite folder

(Topic created on: 16-06-2022 05:52 AM)
Ricko_mcv
Journeyman
Options
Please could someone help I'm missing my favourite folder now with recent updates, within an app when I try to attach a file I no longer have the favourite folder as an option, when i click on attachments, I can oly select from files, SD, One Drive, Google Drive?  This has become incredibly slow for my work flow. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Ricko_mcv
Journeyman
Options
This is happening on the jobber appScreenshot_20220616-054502_My Files.jpg
0 Likes
rach73chick
Student
Options
I am too
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will need to ask jobber for support as it is their app and likely they removed this option when the app updated last month.
0 Likes
Ricko_mcv
Journeyman
Options
I did mention it to them first they said had to be something to do with my update from Samsung, it was after that that this happened. It is possibly only happening on the jobber app and likely them, thanks.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I guess you could create a favourites folder using My Files. Just choose your location hit the extended menu and hit create folder.
Next step is to see if the app can find it. You may have to point the app to the folder and hope the setting sticks for future use.

I don't know if it will work but that's the sort of thing I would try. Perhaps using the SD card would make navigation easier.
0 Likes