Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mesh protecting bottom speaker

(Topic created on: 22-10-2020 07:39 PM)
Marko83
First Poster
Options

Hi. Im looking to buy  mesh for my note 10 + . I have little hole through  mesh and it is easy to dust get in. ( check photos). Does anyone know when I can buy it or is anyone had same problem? Thanks 20200508_125715.jpg20200508_125722.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Marko83: Based on the image provided I recommend reaching out to our Help Desk on 0333 000 0333 to arrange for the device to be inspected by an engineer, who will be able to replace the damaged mesh. Please be aware that this will be classed as physical damage which is not covered by our warranty, so a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. I should warn you that, as the Note 10+ is a closed unit, the removal of the back cover may have affected your warranty. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You could take a look at places like ebay for parts or even a non working phone you can cannibalise for the part @Marko83 

Its best to use a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre who can take a look but they will levy a charge and as already mentioned by @AndrewL the issue now with any remaining manufacturer warranty.

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes