Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

major problems with Android 12

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 01:57 PM)
Members_KPt5PFP
First Poster
Options

I am facing major issues with android 12 on my note10 lite,Phone stuck from time to time the  wifi bar after restarting the phone    doesn't responding    can't close 4g can't close wifi only after restart  and that for a while.battery drains faster,low signal one line while I was 4/5 ,notifications that come i cant open them and God knows what else I will face in time

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you cleared the cache partition....it generally solves most issues
Members_KPt5PFP
First Poster
Options

How to do that?Any instructions? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Members_KPt5PFP: Please follow the steps below to wipe the Cache Partition of your device.

1. Power off the device, then connect it to a home computer/laptop, or connect a pair of USB-C headphones

2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power Keys together. When Android Recovery is shown, release the buttons.

3. Use the Volume Keys to scroll to Wipe Cache Partition, and tap the Power Key to select it. 

4. Once complete, scroll to Reboot System Now, and tap the Power Key. 

0 Likes
Members_KPt5PFP
First Poster
Options

Done that and no change at all ,it keeps getting worse.Can't switch to data or wi fi phone lagging restarting phone will let switch to WI fi or data but for about 5 minutes after that everything works        like s %$/t 

0 Likes