Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost dual SIM choice in calls and messages after update to UI3. Anyone knows how to bring them back?

(Topic created on: 24-07-2021 08:45 PM)
Gorog
Journeyman
Options

Before updating I've always had a choice of choosing which card I want to use for calling or sending messages, those options were always visible on screen. Now after updating for calls i get pop up windows asking for SIM while in messages I have no options at all. Does anyone using two SIM cards have the same problem?

343 REPLIES 343
ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I am a super user on a different community and we have had very, very few complaints about the change. Most people are happy with the way that this is implemented (myself included), so PLEASE SAMSUNG, don't revert back to the way it used to be!
Thanks! 😆

0 Likes
Dzeno
Explorer
Options

Yeeah SAMSUNG keep it like it is. I have already sold my Samsung dual SIM phone, beacuse this change was driving me crazy. I bought another phone from different vendor and will never return to Samsung back!!!

0 Likes
Options

@ElfStone - *** are you incompetent??!!! The "most" ppl  (including yourslef) that you are referring in the different community are NOT DUAL SIM users. Unlikely the case but for some odd reason IF any of them are Dual SIM users,  THEN those ppl including yourself have ZERO COMMON SENSE!!! HOW DARE YOU try to distract Samsung employees and discourage to not revert back. Samsung should immediately remove your "super user" privileges! Wake up from your  dream and immediately DELETE your post! 

ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

SAMSUNG, please DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT change anything!

@DualSIMNote10Plus , I am using DUAL SIMs and believe me, I love the way it is currently set up. 

Please stop acting like you are talking on behalf of everyone! There are a limited numbers of users complaining... and that is a fact.

Regards.

0 Likes
Options

SAMSUNG - IGNORE @ElfStone 's stupid feedback and false statements!! You MUST IMMEDIATELY FIX this major ISSUE and revert back to having 2 separate buttons (SIM1 + SIM2) for Calls and Messages! I repeat you MUST fix this immediately as it is resulting SECURITY issues, COST issues and UX issues!! Each day you delay the fixtures, you have lost and continue to lose thousands of loyal Samsung Customers globally switching to your competitors!! Meanwhile you work on fixing this issue, you must immediately slap @ElfStone on the wrist and remove his super user status for his bad intentions, bad behavior, actually better yet just delete his account and all his activity!

@ElfStone - You have mental health issues and you should get some help!!! Admitting that you are a dual SIM user and fighting us to keep 1 button, simply and quickly just proves that you are incompetent and have ZERO COMMON SENSE!!! Your attempt to distract Samsung with your lies will FAIL!!! FACT is majority of Dual SIM users are indeed complaining on this Community thread and many more different Communities threads with same topic all over the World. We are monitoring and have all facts and real data. So go get some F'n help!! 

Options

@AntS - your Manager @SachikoT is still unresponsive!!! Your Manager does not even have the decency or respect to advise when we can expect a response!! We are all expecting your Manager to escalate this issue to Samsung Senior Ranking Executives and get this immediately fixed. While you have been irresponsible, unprofessional, unhelpful and full of excuses, we now have stupid people like @ElfStone with bad intentions and bad behavior trying to sabotage this thread with feedback that is false and zero common sense. So you can atleast do something right and delete @ElfStone 's stupid comments, remove his super user status and just delete his account. 

Your Manager @SachikoT must act as a smart manager, do right and help resolve this urgent and very important issue! We are all waiting in you and your Manager. 

0 Likes
ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I am not entirely sure what you think you will achieve if you are acting like this. A lot of your posts don't make sense and the language you use alone is enough to get your account suspended.

There are NO security issues with this change, and certainly no cost issues. If you would have a little decency you would really stop complaining and start enjoying your phone 🙂

I enjoy the changes done and my phone and I can say that your behavior is unbelievable (for a grown up man... I am assuming you are an adult).

Best of luck with your requests, but believe me, there are not enough people that want the change and just reverting would make little sense. 

0 Likes
Options

@ElfStone - no one is acting....it is indeed your language and your bad intentions that is unacceptable and everyone here will put a stop to your bad behavior. We must control your attitude and it is your account that will be suspended when all you do is post false information and lies. There are several examples of SECURITY issues and COST issues, but you have no decency and are too incompetent to look back and read all the complaints on this community thread and more! You have zero credibility and zero rights based your comments with no facts backing up your points. I'm enjoying my dual sim note 10+  since day 1 and since Samsung's stupidity in Android 11, UI 3.x , there is actually no impact to me and many others since we are smart to revert back to Android 10, UI 2.5 as the temp solution. Go ahead "enjoy" your device while you can, Samsung will eventually realize their mistake and fix this issue. It is very unfortunate that you and anyone supporting you have zero common sense and just now coming out of the closest....this issue has been on going for more  than 6 months....maybe do yourself a favor and get your brain and mental health checked out by a medical professional....you clearly need help!

@AntS , @SachikoT - when can we expect you to suspend @ElfStone 's account to put a stop to his bad intentions and bad behavior??? Most importantly, do your responsibility as Samsung employee and help get this major issue fixed?!!!! 

0 Likes
Options

@Dzeno- I do not blame you for leaving Samsung! Like you, this issue also drove @ElfStone insane, so much that it brainwashed to think this change is good....Another reason why Samung must fix this issue immediately because last thing we want is any more insane people like @ElfStone posting stupidity here.

0 Likes
Options

@AntS- Where is your "Manager" @SachikoT ?

0 Likes