Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link with OneDrive failed

(Topic created on: 19-12-2020 12:27 PM)
Members_Sg47vTM
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

I'm trying to link my Samsung Account to my Microsoft account OneDrive.

One I try to press on Samsung Gallery or Samsung Cloud the button "link with OneDrive", the result is what you see in the image below.

Any idea on how to solve that issue?

My best regards 

Screenshot_20201017-202730_Samsung Cloud.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Pgpmas
Navigator
Options
download the Microsoft one drive app and link that with your phone first then try to sync
0 Likes
Members_Sg47vTM
Apprentice
Options

Hello, 

the OneDrive app has been already downloaded and linked with my account.

The only thing I can say is that the OneDrive e/mail address is different than the Samsung account e/mail and the OneDrive account used is a OneDrive for Business account.

0 Likes
Pgpmas
Navigator
Options
you should be able to use a number of different one drive accounts, I have a work and personal one running, try making your Samsung account email a Microsoft account and see if that works
0 Likes
Members_Sg47vTM
Apprentice
Options

Nope 😞

Unfortunately also trying creating a OneDrive account with the same e/mail of Samsung account (and linking it on the phone), the result is exactly the same.

really really strange thing....

kristinevog
Apprentice
Options

I have the same issue, tries differnt accounts and apps, nothing helps

0 Likes
kristinevog
Apprentice
Options

Wow!! Finally I made it! I have downloaded OneSync App, and connected to my account there. Then I choosen to make a test synchronizetion! And finally I connected with OneDrive!!! And everything works now! :smiling-face:

(Also all this two times I was connecting my account throught Github, I dont know if this matter..).

0 Likes
kristinevog
Apprentice
Options

So all you need is to download OneSync app from Google Play, connect there your account and then run a test sync.

After that you can connect to OneDrive! 🙂  

0 Likes