(Topic created on: 28-06-2020 01:29 AM)
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Samsung Note 10+ 5G.

BTU CsC.

Purchased directly from Samsung.

Uk.

Downloaded and Applied on Tuesday 16/6/20.

Screenshot_20200616-183842_Software update.jpg

New addition to toggles.New addition to toggles.

Anyone know of any other additions ?

So far no issues / clashes etc have been experienced.

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

7 REPLIES 7
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options

Just downloading mine as I type! 

Screenshot_20200618-143936_Software update.jpg

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
0 Likes
Solution
MadalinK
Hotshot
Options

@BandOfBrothers  What I've noticed is the smooth / continuous transition between the camera lenses when in photo and video mode.

Was that there before? Can't remember for sure, but I think it wasn't. 

Current phone : Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G 512GB
ILoveLucy
Student
Options

Hey,  I'm new to the community. I have a question and a comment. First my comment is,  another change I have on my S10e since this June update it the the photo preview is back. After you take a pic,  it will display it for a few seconds. You have to go under camera settings and turn on the Quick Review feature. Yay! My question is,  periodically I keep getting a pop up window saying "Can't install app. App not optimized for use with secure folder."  I don't even use this feature. It's disabled. I called my service provider and they conference called with Samsung. He forced stopped the app but it still comes up. Anyone else having this issue? Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
Gohomejim
First Poster
Options

S20+ here, I get the "Can't install app. App not optimized for use with Secure Folder." pop-up and I've been told to reset app preferences and clear the cache partitions. It still pops up periodically though.

Seems like we're in the same boat

ILoveLucy
Student
Options

Hey S20+, I did what you suggested but took it one step further, I went under settings, apps, secure folder then forceclosed it,  deleted cache,  then deleted data. So far,  it has not popped up yesterday or today. Hopefully we found the solution!

0 Likes
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
When do you think we'll get July update ?
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
ILoveLucy
Student
Options

The firmware patch has already hit Europe and has started rolling out in the U.S. 2 days ago. It was first released for the S20 to fix the camera. And now the S10 series will be getting it soon. It includes a security patch. That's all I know. 

0 Likes