Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Is there a pre-installed screen protector on the Note 10+?

(Topic created on: 10-08-2019 09:04 AM)
-Buster-
Student
Options

^^^^^

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've not seen it mentioned on the Samsung Support pages or on the YouTube videos ive watched released by some of the tech reviewers.

Edit.

I've spoken with the Samsung Social Media Teams via Twitter and they have advised that the Note 10 does come with a plastic screen protector.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

42 REPLIES 42
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I've not seen it mentioned on the Samsung Support pages or on the YouTube videos ive watched released by some of the tech reviewers.

Edit.

I've spoken with the Samsung Social Media Teams via Twitter and they have advised that the Note 10 does come with a plastic screen protector.

TlingitSoldier
First Poster
Options

I received my Note 10+ yesterday, and it does have a preinstalled screen protector. It doesn't feel too bad, and I think I'll leave it on for now. The most I notice it is seeing it on the front camera edge, and you can feel it while sliding your fingers on the screen.

Iceburnmarko
Journeyman
Options

The note 10 plus 5g does not come with protector expect ones they all come with from new. Those flimsy plastic thingy.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TlingitSoldier wrote:

I received my Note 10+ yesterday, and it does have a preinstalled screen protector. It doesn't feel too bad, and I think I'll leave it on for now. The most I notice it is seeing it on the front camera edge, and you can feel it while sliding your fingers on the screen.

I'll be leaving mine applied on the Note 10+ 5G until the Whitestone Dome Glass Screen Protector is available in a 2 pack edition.

0 Likes
Cassidy007
Samsung Members Star ★★★
Options

@-Buster- 

If you want to sée thé résistance of the Samsung  screen protector, click hère :

https://youtu.be/HF8jNIO-h9M

Vous aimez la photographie ? Si OUI, cliquez ici : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/parlons-photographie/bd-p/photo-club-forum-fr
You like photography , if YES, Click here : https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/photography-talk/bd-p/photo-club-forum-uk
Anthony74
Apprentice
Options

Does the screen protector affect the sensitivity of screen with regards finger print  reader and s pen 

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

Nope! The screen protector is thin enough (whilst still being durable) that nothing is affected! 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
RTY
First Poster
Options

Go into settings and change the sensitivity of the screen to make it even better. I'll be using the preinstalled protector until the Note 11 is available. 

0 Likes
Littlethings
First Poster
Options

You said the Note 10, but does the Note 10+ have one pre-installed?

0 Likes