Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the note 10 plus worth buying please?

(Topic created on: 12-12-2020 02:56 PM)
Members_x4HYHen
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@Members_x4HYHen: My opinion might be considered a little biased, but I suppose this depends on what you're looking for in a mobile, and what sort of an upgrade this would be from your current phone. Why not take a look at the link below to find out more about the Note 10 Plus, to see if the features fit your requirements.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-note10/

0 Likes
Members_x4HYHen
First Poster
Options

Thanks for replying.

I have read the info available but just wanted people experience. I am upgrading from the s8 plus.

0 Likes
HPJr
Explorer
Options
Cool, I'd say go ahead however have you perhaps looked at the price jump betweent he Note 10+ and the newer models eh. The S21 is supposedly going to launch in January , maybe you could wait it out if you have the time, so you could by the Note20... as the price may drop
0 Likes
HPJr
Explorer
Options
I have had the Note10+ and it's quite brilliant but I then upgraded to the s20 now note20 and I'd say the jump is quite significant then again; It's up to you and what you use your phone for 🙃
0 Likes
Merlins23ultra
Navigator
Options
Agreed its a very good and useful phone, 👍 from me
0 Likes
dazjp71
Pioneer
Options
Yes, I went from Note 5 to Sony xz premium, then my son bought me the Note 10+ 5g and I think it is the greatest phone I have used, obviously there are newer phones which will be better it just depends on your budget and what you want in a phone.
0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
I went from an S8+ to a Note 10+ 5G and it was absolutely worth it. Both jumping from 4G to 5G, and also changing from the S series to the Note series. I will never go back to the S series now, the Notes and just fantastic, ive had S series my whole life since the S3.
0 Likes
Joe_N
Navigator
Options
Yes for me the Note line is always better than the S line. I have a Note 20 Ultra which started giving me problems so I have gone back to the Note 10 Plus 5G. Great phone and features for someone who is upgrading like you.
0 Likes