I have had no problems with DEX for a while, but recently was asked to update and since doing so, I am unable to install Dex on my MAC? Running MacOS Mojave. Any idea why I constantly get Installation Failed?
Hey @MichaelDBourke ,
I have had a look at the app specifications for Mac and it appears that Mojave is compatible with it. Could you confirm that you are meeting the rest of the specifications below?
- OS: High Sierra (macOS 10.13), Mojave (macOS 10.14), Catalina (macOS 10.15)
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 2.5 GHz or higher
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: At least 500 MB (recommended)
- USB: One free USB 2.0 port (USB 3.0 recommended)
If so, I would suggest reaching our dedicated Samsung DeX Team from here: https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/ticket/createQuestionTicket.do
It worked for me as below.
1) Mount .dmg file (dbl-click)
2) Open Terminal.
cd /Volumes/Samsung\ DeX
sudo installer -verboseR -dumplog -pkg Install\ Samsung\ DeX.pkg -target /