Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want my Note back

(Topic created on: 16-08-2021 05:45 AM)
DJCriss
First Poster
Options
Samsung seems they can't really get it why we need our Samsung Galaxy Note back and they keep adding features from Note to other phones, yet nothing matches the Note experience. And the reason for saying that is that a pen, no matter how small and lite is, unless it is tucked in the phone, it is something that can't be stored properly in a pocket, or kept in a hand while at the beach, or dropped somewhere between things a lady's purse. Providing a notebook case that makes the phone even more bulkier than it already is, that's also not an option, plus, the BT capabilities for tele photo taking are absent, too. 

This is why I want my Note back. I will not buy a foldable if I don't need one. And if Samsung doesn't come back to their senses, I will start looking at other brands that offer the Note like experience. 
10 REPLIES 10
Daniél
Black Belt 
Options
Salut,
Modifică textul în limba română, că de altfel riști să-ți fie mutat topicul pe comunitatea UK.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Lots are hoping Samsung release a new Note in 2022 @DJCriss 

Hopefully they will 🤞

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@DJCriss A new Galaxy Note is expected to be unveiled in 2022, a shortage of chipsets is thought to be one of the reasons for the delay but commercial decisions will also be at play. some info here https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/samsung-galaxy-note-21 

Whilst cases for the S Pen on other devices may not be ideal will suit some, The S Pen Pro adds the Bluetooth functionality  but more expensive than the one specifically designed for the Z Fold 3 https://www.xda-developers.com/samsung-s-pen-pro/ 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Hear hear, me too 😀🥳
Luxandru
First Poster
Options

Salut ai dreptate

0 Likes
SMH41297
First Poster
Options

PLEASE HELP...............My husband was using my Note 10 as his work phone til he was able to get a new phone (construction) - which he lost somewhere - the next morning he called to tell me he found it at the job site on the ground............where apparently it was run over by dump truck. When he started using it, obviously we had to add his business accounts and everything to the phone.............PROBLEM IS - instead of making his own Samnsung Acct, he just continued using the family acct, which was fine until we had a fight 1 night and he got drunk.................then the Jack*** changed all the acct info, and of course he didn't write info down and can't remember any of it.  It was over a yr ago, I knew I had all our stuff backed-up so i wasn't too worried about immediately recovering anything. But now that Samsung is saying to move everything to my Google acct, I'm freaking out because we have tried everything under the sun trying to get back into the acct.............PLEASE tell me there is another way we can get in and backup everything? That has 8yrs of family photos/videos on it, important medical records...........I used Samsung for everything! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

He can log into his Samsung Account Online and choose to reset his security login credentials.

https://account.samsung.com/accounts/v1/MBR/resetPassword 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/shop-faq/samsung-account/how-do-i-change-reset-my-samsung-com-account-pas... 

@SMH41297 

0 Likes
SMH41297
First Poster
Options

We tried that too, we tried every email address and username that we could remember...........apparently n his Drunken Dumb*** state of mind, he also felt like he didn't have enough email addresses to deal with so he made 2 google accounts and a yahoo acct............he doesnt know the 1st thing about email but at least i was able to oiece together what he wrote and we checked those.  He didn't start a new Samsung account, we checked it already.  So is there away to still access it without username or password?

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@SMH41297 

The security protocols to protect the account stops access without the required security login information or reset process.

0 Likes