Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I guess none interested about the NEW info on android 10 that was announced yesterday?

(Topic created on: 22-10-2019 09:14 AM)
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@DL31 wrote:
I guess you are not interested in the forum itself, because it has been discussed several times :face-with-tears-of-joy:
However, android 10 means definitely no support for linux on dex, and if it does not improve the camera, fix the TOF sensor and 3D scanner issues, and all the different kind of troubles people are having then i wonder why we shall upgrade. I truely hope it will improve the performance/features...

sorry you are having a bad day, and your concerns are of one NOT THE MANY, and this news is updated to the present.

hope you feel better.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

As I stated, this is good news.

@StellarTraveler wrote:

Given this info here shows its about to take place. https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-teases-upcoming-galaxy-note-10-one-ui-2-beta-program/

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
DL31
Troubleshooter
Options
I guess you are not interested in the forum itself, because it has been discussed several times :face-with-tears-of-joy:
However, android 10 means definitely no support for linux on dex, and if it does not improve the camera, fix the TOF sensor and 3D scanner issues, and all the different kind of troubles people are having then i wonder why we shall upgrade. I truely hope it will improve the performance/features...
Solution
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@DL31 wrote:

sorry you are having a bad day, and your concerns are of one NOT THE MANY, and this news is updated to the present.

hope you feel better.

0 Likes
Solution
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

As I stated, this is good news.

@StellarTraveler wrote:

Given this info here shows its about to take place. https://www.sammobile.com/news/samsung-teases-upcoming-galaxy-note-10-one-ui-2-beta-program/

DL31
Troubleshooter
Options

@StellarTraveler  Your post amazed me, did not want to be mean... There was a similar topic just below yours 😉

I think we are all waiting for improvements and have big expectations about this android10 release and its impacts on Note10/10+ serie ; i hope we won't be disappointed...

0 Likes