Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game Driver For N10+ Exynos?

(Topic created on: 12-07-2021 09:03 AM)
l0lGhostlXl
Journeyman
Options
While both the N20 and S20 have game drivers, it seems the N10/+ are lacking this feature on the exynos side, whereas the snapdragon variant support OTA driver updates which seems unfair as many of us in the UK are forced to buy the inferior product. Furthermore, in a few articles there seemed to be a mention for a game driver for N10 and S10. Therefore, I was wandering if these rumours were true or false.
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
There are 2 game drivers available from samsung on the google play store. The first one says Adreno which is the Snapdragon version and the second one says Mali which is for the exynos version. You need to download the one that says mali.
0 Likes
l0lGhostlXl
Journeyman
Options
There are on the playstore but its for the S20 and N20 not for the N10. I checked if they work on N10 using the game driver setting on the developer option in android 11 and it seems it continues to use the native system driver. Therefore making it prove ineffective for the N10 or S10.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't think it works on the Note 10 and any other devices apart from the Note 20, Note 20 5G, Note 20 Ultra 5G, S20 4G, S20 5G, S20 Plus 4G, S20 Plus 5G, S20 Ultra 5G and S20 Ultra LTE.

20210127_181911_2818.jpg

0 Likes
l0lGhostlXl
Journeyman
Options
Yes, but I was wondering if the rumours that there were drivers for N10+ would come into fruition or not, as it seems to be referenced in some articles when the game drivers were released.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't think the rumours are true but I hope samsung will release a game driver for the older devices like the s10, note 10, etc.
l0lGhostlXl
Journeyman
Options
Hopefully, as the s10 and N10 are still capable devices.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
yes they are very capable even though the s10 and note 10 are almost 2 years old.
MUHAMMED CERAD
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٧١٢-١٠٥٩٢٥_Google Play Store.jpg

Hi sir

does this app work with (A51/exynos9611) ?

0 Likes