Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 10+ S-View Flip Cover problem

(Topic created on: 25-07-2020 08:47 AM)
giobert72
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I bought the flip cover for the 10+ note and I have two questions:
- when the notifications arrive, does it not light up, is it correct or do I have to set a parameter in the phone settings?
- can you set it to always leave the cover notification bar active?
Thank you in advance
Regards

Giorgio

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
DL31
Troubleshooter
Options

Hello @giobert72 , do NEVER ever use this cover please unless you have removed your original screen protector and put a glass on it.

This flip cover destroys the original screen protector in no time, because of the contact on the right hand edge.

When n10+ was released i bought both, and after a few days/weeks, it was rayed everywhere on right side, i removed the flip cover and never went back. It is a very very bad cover that samsung should never have released.

I went with a clear cover without any flip above the screen and it's way better and keeps the gorgious back visible. Never had a single original screen protector damage since then.

You can indeed keep notification active, but it's been almost one year since i did not use it so i would have to search how i did it... Sorry. But yes it's possible, as far as i recall it has to do with the always on feature.

0 Likes
giobert72
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the advice. Actually this cover sucks ... especially considering how much it costs ...

0 Likes
DL31
Troubleshooter
Options

Yup, i have posted several times about it one year ago...

I recall also posting about how to set this to work with AOD but i dont remember.

You have the one with the rigid plastic window all the along right side right ?

It is a nice cover but it destroys screen edge...

0 Likes