Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

galaxy note 10 plus 5g

(Topic created on: 11-08-2020 01:39 PM)
Members_14uTmjL
Apprentice
Options

Galaxy's latest update impossible to install on my Note 10 plus 5g

What is wrong. Help. No Samsung service centers near here.

10 REPLIES 10
Callum87
Navigator
Options
I have the same problem. The service center told me to install Samsung Smart Switch on my computer and update through that.
0 Likes
Chris_I
Apprentice
Options
I have the exact same problem.
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
same..there are lots of posts in members about this update all with same issue.
xda site also
0 Likes
RaGali
First Poster
Options
Same thing here, just sent the error log to the service center and am waiting for a response.
0 Likes
GreyAce
Explorer
Options
I have this same problem I am supposed to be visiting a service center on Tuesday but I thought I was the only one,samsung have actually messed up for once and mine says error at 26 percent and reboots
0 Likes
NoteGuyIreland
Voyager
Options
it seems to affect a lot of people with the Note 10 plus 5G version.
I reported this to Samsung on Friday early morning, it's clearly a big issue, they are fobbing people off with Smart Switch solution but not everyone has access to a Windows machine.
They told me to factory reset the phone which I did and wasted loads of time setting up again without the problem solved.
Contacted them again and just got a canned response from them.
I'm close enough to skipping that Note 20 Ultra I was planning on getting next week.
Samsungs customer support is simply just to poor.
xee
Apprentice
Options
same here
0 Likes
Dodger64
Journeyman
Options
Update through Smart Switch on your pc it works, I tried various options with Samsung and that one worked .
0 Likes
PhOeNiXxXx
Journeyman
Options
Agree with you problem on upgrading my note 10bplus. What I agree 10000% is that customer service here in England is so poor. I don't think people are trained enough. So bad
0 Likes