Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy Note 10+ exynos heating up after update to One UI 3.0 (Android 11) even after Factory Reset

(Topic created on: 05-04-2021 04:33 PM)
DiaGallo
First Poster
Options

After the Android 11 update my phone has been heating up and the battery draining, I factory reset it but even after that it still persisted.

It stopped being hot when I put the Power saving mode on with the "Limit apps and home screen", and then disabled the power saving mode. I'm afraid if I reboot my phone, it will start heating up again. This is unacceptable for a phone with this price.

I updated my phone recently with new updates and that didn't fix it, but my fix of putting the phone into Limit apps and home screen and then disabling it still worked. For a phone like this a workaround like this is unacceptable.

I've heard that they rolled the update back on a different model, didn't do that for my phone though.

Thanks for the help.

Ps, I tried to use the samsung community app but the recently solved problems part of the app was all in Latvian, I don't understand them since I'm a Lithuanian. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
ADAM8362
Pioneer
Options
If the phone is getting too hot then turn it off and return it back to the store you bought it from. If the warranty has expired ( ended ) then have the phone checked by a Samsung repair shop near you. I suggest the best thing to do right now is to not use the phone because the overheating could cause the battery to explode. P.s after all you have done the phone should not heat.

Also if you can, then try have the battery replaced by a professional. I hope this helps
0 Likes
DiaGallo
First Poster
Options

It stops overheating after I enable "Limit apps and home screen" and disable it again. 

0 Likes
ThomasJ
Explorer
Options
I found my phone was beta on the beta release of UI3, since the update to official release I have experienced heating and fast battery drain. Even when not in use sometimes I pick up my phone and its hot. Some days I only get 12 hours and others 24. I have checked all apps for battery drain and not stands out.
0 Likes