Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firmware update not completed

(Topic created on: 04-08-2020 11:07 PM)
SammiSkittles
First Poster
Options

Update: I went into the settings -> system Update  then clicked the UICC unlock let it go through all of that, then restarted my phone and it said it was completed hope this helps you guys .👍

My Samsung galaxy note 10 plus had a recent software update and after it updated i now have a message that say firmware update not completed. It attempts to complete it every hour and fails i have factory reset my phone and cleared the data on the OMADM and nothing please help.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
javastarchild
First Poster
Options

Me too. Exact same problem. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@SammiSkittles: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your update. As an alternative approach I recommend attempting the update via Smart Switch on your home computer, available via the link below by clicking on 

'How do I get Smart Switch on my PC or Mac' and selecting the relevant version.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-backup-my-smartphone-to-my-pc-or-mac/

Once installed, open Smart Switch, connect your phone using your official USB cable, and look for an update prompt on the Home screen, next to your device details. Are you able to complete the update in this manner? 

SammiSkittles
First Poster
Options

No it says the software is up to date. Any other suggestions on how to fix this firmware message?

0 Likes
Seacourt
Apprentice
Options
Me as well. same issue. Think it is affecting only 5G models as there was a report on this in todays news.. Come on Samsung get it fixed!
0 Likes
pcf
First Poster
Options
I have the same issue ut will not go past 26% then it errors rather frustrating as its been doingbit for over a week please can we have a resilotion to the asap
0 Likes