Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exynos 9825: gaming performance and FPS lag

(Topic created on: 10-09-2019 11:59 PM)
Letsplay
Apprentice
Options

can samsung please fix the gaming performance issue because I bought the new note 10 plus so I can play games without FPS lag but guess what thats not happening for me........ I paid 1100 for this pls fix the issue thank you

I deserve better as a consumer

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Solution
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

Hello,

Please have your Game Launcher and Game Booster enabled/configured and do their tricks. 

Thanks ☺

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

Letsplay
Apprentice
Options

u are right it made a massive difference but i still see few lag spikes so im not really satisfied I really hope it gets more optimised but this changed a lot thank you very much  

0 Likes
DGN10
First Poster
Options

same to me here, i'm paying 1140 for a High End phone with a lousy gaming performance even i use gamebooster activated. PUBG is unplayable with highest setting compare to Midrange phone that using Snapdragon 855. 

Izzypops
First Poster
Options

I'm not sure if I have the Exynos Version.  However I just purchased my note 10 + 5g in the US and I too cannot play COD mobile or PUBG on it. The game wont stay connected and I get lag spikes while it is connected.  I used the same sim card on my old note 8 and both games run smoothly on the note 8.   I've tried the game launcher game booster on the 10+ 5g. I've tried resetting factory settings, re installed apps. Nothing works. The phone cannot run cod or pubg successfully.  Has there been any updates to this issue?  I still have 30 days to process my refund and I'm thinking of sending this pos back..

I can live without games on my phone but for $1300 I will not stand for mediocre performance.  Please help

0 Likes
Letsplay
Apprentice
Options

Hey honestly this phone is not good for gaming I have exactly the same issue as you and also another issue I have is that I still have fps drop once the phone starts getting hot it's very annoying 

0 Likes
Aliun
First Poster
Options

I just wanted to say i cant bleive that is note plus that i though its really something now is just really sad

not a chance ...

Please do something i dont know maybe could better without booster or any or may be 

Compeny need do somthing becouse i cant play pubg on my danger side (ohhhhhhhhh)

Im a chicken with note 10 

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i love note 10 

Please do somthing

God i cant beileve 

0 Likes
raymon92
Explorer
Options

I have the exynos version. It's really disappointing. I paid 1000£ for it and it does worse than a 250£ phone (huawei nova 5T) I am shocked. it's my first samsung and for sure it's my last. Please people stop buying samsung, the only ones saying there are good phones, are the reviewers kn youtube, pretty sure they are paid well by samsung. 

Letsplay
Apprentice
Options

They are not gonna do anything about it either becuase they know they ***** up and its going to be another expensive process to change everybodys phone 

0 Likes
Letsplay
Apprentice
Options

like my gaming experience is still ***** 

0 Likes