Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dual sim dialler buttons missing

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 08:08 PM)
DrVAC
First Poster
Options

After the new update. 

The Dual phone call dialler button is missing. What a inconvenience caused to the users. This really bad and Samsung without checking just rolled out tbe update. What is the use of dual sim if you cannot use them without going an extra mile.

37 REPLIES 37
Options

@wilu85 - thanks for ketting us know.....so SAD that Samsung continues to ignore us ...

0 Likes
wilu85
Pioneer
Options

Yes, it's really sad - "moved on" from the huawei p20 pro where it works perfectly.

I cannot understand who and what was intended to introduce this change ...

0 Likes
wilu85
Pioneer
Options

I installed "True Phone Dialer & Contacts & Call" and works in expect way. So until Samsung will fix their dialler i will stay with 3rd party app.

BornemisaRaul
Navigator
Options

It's really frustrating because I use 2 SIMs, one personal and one business. Using it in the car is the worst case scenario.

Only compromise solution:

I use on S10+ messages.app from Google and is ok , have SIM selector like in old message.app from samsung.

For calls, i use phone.app from google, but only buton disponible is "swap SIM" but is good compromise.

Not another solution for me. Since the update, I no longer use samsung applications for messaging and dialing.

@samsung: return the SIM selection buttons as in ONE UI 2.5. !!!

BornemisaRaul
Navigator
Options

No chance!

0 Likes
Options

@BornemisaRaul , @wilu85 , @DrVAC , @DannyT  and All here - 

unfortunately Samsung is not listening to our feedback and the Samsung Community Moderators are useless as they refuse to help escalate this issue to Senior ranking Samsung Executives to prioritize on the quick simple fix to bring back both SIM1+ SIM2 buttons for both Samsung apps calls and sms messages. These incompetant Samsung Moderators are not fulfilling their responsibilities as Samsung employees .... someone needs to spank their bad behavior and ignorance....it is so sad they simply do not understand the issue in UI 3.x has resulted UX issues, security issues, cost issues....

Meanwhile, I recommend temp solution to roll back to Android 10, UI 2.5.

Screenshot_20210306-093635_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210306-144754_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210306-144738_Phone.jpg

Options

@DrVAC , @BornemisaRaul , @DannyT  - Is this issue finally fixed on Android 12, UI 4 ? 

0 Likes
Androidking
Explorer
Options

Hello Samsung - when can we expect this issue to be fixed?

Both Samsung Messages app and Samsung Phone Calls app are missing two separate buttons SIM1 and SIM2.... we have all been patiently waiting for more 1 year now....