Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door stop repair

(Topic created on: 27-11-2020 09:39 AM)
flawless100
Apprentice
Options

My phone stopped fast charging about 9 days ago then 3 days ago I got the moisture detected error i  followed the samsung tips and YouTube videos and nothing worked still get the error and its not been near water, so I phoned samsung and they booked me a door stop repair but I'm wondering will I have to pay for the repair or will it be covered by warranty the phone is 6 months old so still has the warranty 

5 REPLIES 5
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
if ur phone has warranty you don't have to pay. But door step you need to pay. They can send you a parcel box to send yours for repair. I faced the same problem and they gave me 2 options. Door pick up u have to pay, u probably receive it same day. But if u send it by post you will have to wait.
0 Likes
AM4N
Voyager
Options
Hi, have u tried getting a dry tooth brush and cleaning the charging port?

Previously i was able to get Samsung come out and do a door step repair free of charge.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The authorised engineer will advise if the phone is covered under the manufacturer warranty when they attend after assessing the phone @flawless100 

samsung.com/uk/support/repair/mobile-device/doorstep-repairs. 

samsung repair.com/faqs 

samsung repair.com/prices 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
flawless100
Apprentice
Options

I've tried the toothbrush but did not work I've inspections the port and it does look clean

0 Likes
flawless100
Apprentice
Options

Thanks 

0 Likes