Does anyone have a one ui freezes on note 10 on exynos?
My Samsung Note10 + 5G does not freeze and is updated to Android 10 and Samsung One Ui 2.1 Security Update 1 July 20 @Scilldarry
A few things a person can try is.....
1. Check everything is updated in the Playstore.
2. Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables downloaded apps but leaves the stock ones working and then see what happens.
3. Turn the phone off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phones system files and clear the cache files. No info is lost this way.
4. Back up and remove any relevant Sd card and factory reset as a very last resort.
5. A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can run a diagnostic test.
🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert. 🌈
Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.
The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "
Mine is working fine... but Note10+, not Note10.
However, Upday sometimes crashes, kinda strange, wasnt the case before. Also upday is fully loaded with sh!tty adz, geting worse and worse.😡