Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappeared camera photos

(Topic created on: 13-01-2022 10:29 AM)
Aliomrani
Apprentice
Options

Screenshot_20220113-140120_My Files.jpg

The sudden disappearance of all the camera photos, but there are other photo that I had folded.  I am sure that they exist,since I checked my phone's File manager and  about 10 G data in the Other section has been showed that I don't have any access to them. I think,They are photos that I do not know how to reveal. Unfortunately, Samsung has done very poorly in my country, which means that assistants don't have enough information or knowledge to takle this such issues. What I have done till now: deleting cash gallery and nomedia file,but i didn't answer. I would be grateful if anyone could help.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
The other refers to phones
System cache files

Try going setings
apps
Imagine gallery
And clear the cache
Restart phone
And check the gallery to if images are there

Also check Google photos
As your images may be there

These pages may help you also

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-recover-deleted-photo/

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001310/
Aliomrani
Apprentice
Options

I did it, but it didn't solve my problem 

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
The image gallery
Isn't a photo store
As they deleted after 30/60 day's
I use Google photos
And haven't had any issues
0 Likes
Aliomrani
Apprentice
Options

I dont understand what you meant??? I haven't synced to any cloud and I checked both gallery and file manager. 

I think you didnt understand what i meant because i think my photo goes somewhere else that I don't know where it is because as you can see in this pic the size of (Other) folder should be 0 but its about 9.54 GB ...

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
The other you refer too
Is system file cache
Not images
The gallery tends to delete
After 30/60 days
The gallery is not a place to store photos
Often photos that are in the gallery will show in Google photos so always a good place to check Google photos

Check the gallery bin
See if anything showing there
0 Likes
Aliomrani
Apprentice
Options

The gallery doesn't tend to delete and i clean the cash of gallery on settings and I do not have Google Photo at all that wants to show photos I say my photo goes to folder (Other), you say in the trash and see, I'm a mobile repairman and these are the things you say to an normal person 

0 Likes
Aliomrani
Apprentice
Options

There isn't anything in any trash such as file manager trach, gallery trash, ...

0 Likes
Aliomrani
Apprentice
Options

My whats app and telegram folder are empty and there isn't anything in my phone and i want my photos, nothing else 

0 Likes