Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Decembers update received January 5th and lots of problems

(Topic created on: 15-01-2022 09:04 PM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
Since the update all I've had are problem after problem most being unable to install some apps, and read news reports which have images missing. Unable to install news sites. Wife also has a Samsung s20 +5g. And she has same issues and more...any ideas resolves??
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
KholaI
Options

Hi @Masser 

Which apps are you experiencing this issue with? Have you tried using Galaxy Store to install the apps?

0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
Hiya yes uve uninstalled and reinstalled using galaxy store..having issues with likes of BBC NEWS. ITV NEWS..AND a few others..I've a von so I uninstalled that and still such apps didn't open they crash or just don't bother doing anything..
0 Likes
Masser
Voyager
Options
Wife having same issues with various apps since installing same update patch. She uses a S 20plus 5g
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

It does sound like an app compatibility issue with the new software. But just to be on the safe side, I'd like you to send in an Error report to our engineers so they can look into this. Please head into Samsung Members app > Get help > Error reports. Be sure to send this error report within 15 minutes of the issue occurring, alongside a detailed entry. Once our engineers receive this, they'll decipher the log and get back to you with an answer. 

Masser
Voyager
Options
Thank you