Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data recover or repair in note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 19-06-2022 05:27 PM)
G954206
First Poster
Options

From gallery, we were trying to do cut paste of Camera folder in laptop. However since it was taking more time within 1 minute we have cancelled it. However the camera folder got disappeared from gallery in mobile and it didn't copied to laptop aswell. So now i am unable to see my camera photos. I was having more than 50 gb of data in camera folder.⅝

Screenshot_20220617-170122_My Files.jpg

I believe my photos are still there in the file system as i can see in attached screen shot the others file system showing 66 gb data. Now the problem is how to access the other folder or how i can recover it.

Please help

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Nope, sad to say but your photos aren't there. 50 GB cut paste is such that RAM would have been overloaded and stopped, anyway.
Always copy and paste and if you are happy everything has been transferred, then delete the source.
0 Likes
G954206
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply but is there any way i can recover it?

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
They are gone, unfortunately. I don't know of any solution without root access which we are not allowed to discuss here. There are security disadvantages with this inasmuch as certain apps like banking and TV subscription apps won't work and your device will be permanently vulnerable.
0 Likes