Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service, The poorest experience ever

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 11:38 AM)
Mark27061964
First Poster
Options

Right I understand with Covid19 Services will be interupted but I have had the worst experience ever. I want to get the communities view and support on how I can actually get am email to the right services with my complaint or also to hear how you guys have found support during these difficult times?

My Web chat experience was awfull with a repair need to my Note 10+5G, my MegaCam had failed so used the web chat portal. Once connected to an advsor and giving all my details the operative arranged a repair, I was not given any reference and the repair partner never showed. After some further  enquiries it turned out that the Operative had mixed my details up with someone else! anyhows after 4 days of contact and via Phone with in excess of 1Hr waits ect I got through to a very helpfull guy who set me up and I managed to get my phone fixed. It was an awfull experience and that is the background information but I would like to know how its going for everyone else because it realy has put me off any further dealings / purchases of samsung.

regards all.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Foxyfox8511
Explorer
Options
Good luck,im on my last samsung phone dreadful customer service
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Mark27061964 

Sometimes things do go wrong which I'm sure many accept. 

It's then down to how this is put right which instils confidence back into the product and services.  

I've had good support both for a Samsung phone that developed the pink line and for a Samsung Gear S3 Frontier Watch that failed.

However in my experience I opt to visit my local Samsung Experience Store for support.

🌈 Stay Safe & Stay Alert.  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes