Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reply to Ms text

(Topic created on: 27-10-2022 12:08 PM)
Delboy45
Explorer
Options
Anyone else had this problem, you get a text to which you suppose to reply to a 6 digit number    but will not send...having problems with bt  and asking for me to reply with a text, like fault...to the six digit number and will not send ..
Have tried everything..o my provider said there are no bars set or caps I've been all through my note 10 + 5g..I can only assume a problem with phone or setting..
Anyone else have / had that problem??
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I havent seen that before, I have received text and put the code in to the browser or app but not reply too

Those text come from a number that can't be replied too

Who is the code from?
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Who are you getting the text from, this sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Agreed, never seen any authentication that you reply to by sms
0 Likes
Delboy45
Explorer
Options

code from BT for fault on line

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I really don't know I have always checked my line online
0 Likes
Delboy45
Explorer
Options

I get a text from BT ( via 5-digit number 61998 ) saying to reply by Phone or Fault Or advise and they will test the lines...so no dogy stuff because I initiated the calls. I will say i have never been able to access premium numbers for charities either

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
If you can't access premium number you may want to contact your network provider to unlock it if you want it, but be aware its costs more

As to the 5 digit code I have never seen that before so can't comment
0 Likes
Delboy45
Explorer
Options
Hi Robot, all been done .. everything unlocked which I think it's something to do with the phone itself...either a fault or setting are not quite right
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Sorry I can't be more helpful
I don't think phone know if number is premium rate or not, in my experience I have always had to get my network provider for that, I'm on Vodafone
0 Likes