Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caller id business

(Topic created on: 26-06-2020 06:52 PM)
note10lite
Student
Options

I am an account manager and I have over 100 clients calling per day, its really hard for me to wait several seconds. I save my client by company and job title for a reason to be shown while them calling me instantly. I got samsung note 10lite for business use. I can't see it relevant to wait on called id screen to show after seconds the caller company and job title and fades away. Please help me on that topic I want my caller details (company name & job title) to be shown without fading away every 3 seconds

3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @note10lite ,

have you been able to use this in this way before? IF so, please follow these steps: Settings > Apps > Caller ID > Force Stop > Clear Cache > Clear Data. 

0 Likes
note10lite
Student
Options

Thnx Tess, but it is not the case, it is through the way is shows the Caller company name. Unlike other Android phones that keep the caller company name and title freeze on screen while calling, but through note10 lite it keeps changing between the caller Title and company.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

This is how this phone displayed the caller ID @note10lite , have you tried to have a browse at the Play Store to find an app that meets your requirements? 

0 Likes