Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beta One UI3 - not updated

(Topic created on: 06-04-2021 07:42 AM)
EllyA
Explorer
Options
Hi

My Note 10+ is still running the beta version of One UI 3 and won't update, saying it is up to date then warning I'm on the Beta version!

How can I force an update without a full factory reset? The usual process via Settings is not working.

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
2 possible solutions:
1) Leave the beta first
2) Try connecting it to smart switch on your PC and checking for updates like that.
0 Likes
EllyA
Explorer
Options
I did leave the Beta program as I was getting to many bugs, but I'll see if I can try again to do that. Beta boards seen to be cleared. I'll also try via PC... Thanks
0 Likes
EllyA
Explorer
Options
Software update information
Current version: N975FXXU6ZTK6 / N975FOXM6ETK6 / N975FXXU6ETK4
Security patch level: 1 November 2020
0 Likes
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Try updating it using your computer and not over the air update on your phone. Try connecting your phone to your computer and using the Samsung kies application, under firmware information you can update it via firmware update. Disclaimer, you may or may not lose your data... You are advice to backup all your data so if anything goes wrong you can recover it.. But normally you won't lose data.
Hope this helps.
Baridon
Voyager
Options
Try updating it using your computer and not over the air update on your phone. Try connecting your phone to your computer and using the Samsung kies application, under firmware information you can update it via firmware update. Disclaimer, you may or may not lose your data... You are advice to backup all your data so if anything goes wrong you can recover it.. But normally you won't lose data.
Hope this helps.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

You can cancel your participation in the beta program by opening the Samsung Members app and going to Settings > Galaxy Beta Programme > Deregister.

You can re-install software by using the PC version of Smart Switch. Once the software is re-installed, the device will be reset and all data that was generated during the Beta Program will be erased. All data which had been backed up before installing the beta software can be recovered, but there may be limitations in recovering data that was created after installing the beta software.

0 Likes
EllyA
Explorer
Options
Hi Andrew, the link you mentioned no longer exists as the beta trial has ended. Tried backup and complete factory reset and still I get the error message that I'm am using the Beta version.. using Note 10+, the system should have updated by now. Any other ideas?
0 Likes
EllyA
Explorer
Options
I did this and its still the same
0 Likes
EllyA
Explorer
Options
Still using Beta version despite full reset (& the pain of having to reset everything!)

Screenshot_20210407-081900_One UI Home_9132.jpg

0 Likes