Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Life

(Topic created on: 13-03-2021 08:09 AM)
Mezzz
Pathfinder
Options
I have noticed the past few weeks that I am needing to charge my phone more than usual. My phone fully charged would normally last me a day and a half. Now I am charging my phone 2 to 3 times a day.

I'm unsure if this is due to an app or if there is something I need to change in the settings. 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Here are some tips from me:

• Keep Dark Mode on at all times if you don't mind.

• Go to Settings, then Connections, go to More Connection Settings and turn Nearby Device Scanning off (it wastes a lot of battery).

• Uninstall any unused apps, it will save memory and reduce the background battery drain.

• Use a darker wallpaper if possible.

• Turn off NFC, Wifi, Bluetooth and etc when you aren't using them as it will save lots of battery.

Please let me know if you see better battery life on your phone after you use these tips. Hope this helped!

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
sysol
First Poster
Options
best is always wait until 15percent then charge to hundrad dont use a charger for charge a phone when your battery is more then15percent people start charging their phone when is no need couple of times a day and then this what is happen later
joe2jo
Pioneer
Options
That's happening to me to
0 Likes
joe2jo
Pioneer
Options
my name is marley
0 Likes
Solution
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Here are some tips from me:

• Keep Dark Mode on at all times if you don't mind.

• Go to Settings, then Connections, go to More Connection Settings and turn Nearby Device Scanning off (it wastes a lot of battery).

• Uninstall any unused apps, it will save memory and reduce the background battery drain.

• Use a darker wallpaper if possible.

• Turn off NFC, Wifi, Bluetooth and etc when you aren't using them as it will save lots of battery.

Please let me know if you see better battery life on your phone after you use these tips. Hope this helped!
henacynflin
Explorer
Options
Thanks, very helpful
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem, glad I could help!
0 Likes