Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery from 100% to 99% almost immediately after disconnecting from charger

(Topic created on: 08-09-2019 09:32 AM)
abhijitnalani
First Poster
Options

Hello,

Was wondering if someone has had the same experience with their note 10+.

I got my device on the 22nd of Aug and since day 1 the battery has always been showing 99% almost immediately after disconnecting from the charger. 

But after that, it discharges normally. Have had no issues with SOT as well.

This wasnt the case with my note 8 and note 9. They used to stay on 100% for a while after disconnecting from the charger. 

But was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience with their Note 10+.

Thank you.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
RpBP
Mastermind
Options

In this time you was updating your battery capacity security parameter charge and others values about your telephone use for adaptate to your real use. In that moment you could to do a lot of things and someone could create disventage stats than influenced in your maximum capacity showed by your phone. I can make you the recomendation of restart that service, and to use the movile phone the most adapted to your future use.

Thanks @Anonymous User and I continued with others things too as you:four-leaf-clover:

You must to have 100% after the system is disconected a few minutes with use.

Two tips, let only one time your battery go away in this process and forever, do not force :handshake:

Don't charge your battery always to 100%.

:four-leaf-clover:

0 Likes
HaytchG
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the exact same issue. My phone would be fully charged and 2 minutes after I unplug it, it drops to 99%. I find that it drops to 95% pretty quickly but after that it's fine.
SpicyHulk84
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem as well and it's annoying I've done YouTube searches they say do this do that I've done but no change.

0 Likes