Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

August Firmware Update Fails @26%

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 12:06 AM)
Flawood
Pioneer
Options
The August firmware update downloads with no issue, however on install it fails at 26% on restart I get a failed update message to contact a samsung service centre. I am not the only member to have this exact same issue or its an Update issue not a hardware issue.My Device is NOTE 10 PLUS 5G

Come on samsung lets see a quick resolution 
147 REPLIES 147
as21ro
Student
Options

Seems to happen only on the 5G variant, because my Note 10 Plus 4G, has updated successfully.

0 Likes
PMcD
Explorer
Options
Ditto.
0 Likes
rattie34
Explorer
Options
me also note 10 plus 5g,uk
0 Likes
rjclark71
Journeyman
Options
looks like I've joined the club. so I'm expected to travel to London (our nearest repair centre at a 120 mile round trip!!
0 Likes
Anupadin
First Poster
Options

Same 26% problem as the rest of the 5G guys ☹️ Phone seems to be working after the problem, but would really like to see Samsung issue a fixed update soon 🙏

0 Likes
skullyi
Apprentice
Options

Same issue here, although mine failed at 0% and Immediately crashed as the update bootloader came on screen.  At least I know its not my phone!  Any news from ol' Sammy about this?

0 Likes
MKhan321
First Poster
Options

Unfortunately I am facing the same problem with my Note 10 5G and am seeking a solution too.

0 Likes
kurenai69
Apprentice
Options
I also have the note 10 plus 5g and I just tried downloading the update quite a few times and it also stopped at 26% on restart
0 Likes
MadiA
First Poster
Options
same here
0 Likes
groenator
First Poster
Options

Same here! Hopefully, samsung will come with a patch.

0 Likes