Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone in UK had September update yet/One UI2.5?

(Topic created on: 11-09-2020 12:29 AM)
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Hi there, I'm in the UK and I have a Note 10+ 5G. Has anyone had the September security update yet and the One UI 2.5 update? I haven't had an update since August 1st. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.......
18 REPLIES 18
Autokrator
Explorer
Options

I came on here to ask this question. Still waiting. I still have my old Note8 in the drawer and even that has had the September update. 😞

0 Likes
Rich15
Navigator
Options
seems to be very ad hoc the way Samsung rolls them out.
0 Likes
Members_AXq6VZq
First Poster
Options
Same here.
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Has anyone had any luck yet with this update? I'm still waiting 😡
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The N20 Ultra was released / launched with One Ui 2.5 with the August security patch.

I assume you've had the September Security patch @Bal83  ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Bal83
Journeyman
Options
I have the September security patch
0 Likes
Regnarts
Pathfinder
Options
As @BandOfBrothers stated, the Note 20 series was launched with One Ui 2.5.
So for those of you who have the Note 20 Ultra, you should already have the One Ui 2.5 skin.

My Note 20 Ultra got the September Security Patch last weekend.

It seems One Ui 3.0 will be released with the release of Android 11, which will not be long from now, and Samsung is placing the Note 20 series among the first in line for the Android 11/One Ui 3.0 update, and is guaranteeing the next three Android iterations for the same series. You can check this out on the SamMobile site.
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Hi People, it has just arrived on Three UK, and I'm downloading it now......Good Luck to the responders to my question....take care
0 Likes
neildunne
Apprentice
Options
Hi People, it has just arrived on Three UK, and I'm downloading it now......Good Luck to the responders to my question....take care.....p.s.....let me know if you get it too
0 Likes