Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

(Topic created on: 02-02-2022 07:48 AM)
NSR500
Pioneer
Options
Samsung! Did you forget to release android 12 for UK unlocked phones? Still no sign of the update, security update now here either still on Dec. Come on time to give the note 10 some love.
10 REPLIES 10
mattamee7
First Poster
Options
Totally bad the android 11 there no was problem after upgrading and yesterday updating still the same. Worst signal a lot of bug .I had signal from my operator in my work but after this android upgrade I no have signal. Totally ***** with 5G my phone working with n9w only on 4G. Why I paid a lot of money for the 5G phone?
0 Likes
YTBagelz
Pioneer
Options
Android 12 is very good
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Android 12 isn't all that much different or better, a security update for 11 would be good though. Nokia did the same with my phone though (Nov 21 update) and then it jumped to Android 12 Dec 2021 build with January 2022 Security patch for Google Play this week. So maybe the same will happen for your Samsung Note? Apparently what holds the releases up is certification by UK authorities and the phone networks even when the phones are unlocked retail models.
0 Likes
sheplfc74
Helping Hand
Options
My unlocked S20FE on Three had A12 late December, and January security update bout 2weeks ago??
0 Likes
KenB1
Explorer
Options
Note 10 plus (XEU) UK android 12 is now available to download.
0 Likes
Beau1066
Journeyman
Options
Nope still not showing
0 Likes
KenB1
Explorer
Options
Installed and working fine so far for me. Do you have the XEU version for UK or the BTU?
0 Likes
Beau1066
Journeyman
Options
Definitely says XEU under service provider software versions
0 Likes
NSR500
Pioneer
Options
I have the BTU
0 Likes