Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

(Topic created on: 12-01-2022 03:11 PM)
Haise
First Poster
Options
Hello everyone I have a Samsung note 10+ I'm seeing people receiving the new android 12 and one ui 4.0 I live in the UK deos anyone know when I might receive the update for my device 

Thanks 😊 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
It's rolling out now for the newer devices first.
I have seen reports that the Note 20 series is starting to get it now. So shouldn't have to wait for too long.
If you got you phone from a network provider, it may take a bit longer to get sent to you.
But be patient and keep checking. Should get it at some point
0 Likes
Haise
First Poster
Options
Thank you 😊 I can not wait to play with all the new settings been waiting on this update since I ground out about it last tear
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
I'm also waiting on it for note 10 plus here in uk. MY s10 plus got it. But still waiting for update.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
There's some good features in it. WiFi calling and receiving. Extra 4gb virtual ram included. Making your own emojis. Colour palette in wallpapers and styled. Labs feature in advanced features and few more.
0 Likes
Haise
First Poster
Options
😳😳😳😍😍 only a few things but dam I'm in love already 🤣
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
WIFI Calling is already in Android 11.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
No WiFi calling in android 11.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
There is. You just haven't seen it. Open Samsung's phone app (where list of names is displayed) and tap on the three dots above on the right. Click on Settings and then scroll down. You'll see "WiFi Calling - Use WiFi to make and receive calls". Toggle it to start it.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
I know my phone and it doesn't have WiFi calling . Believe me I would have found it straight away Android 12 supports WiFi calling. Android 11 doesn't .
0 Likes