Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Android 11

(Topic created on: 02/03/21 11:44)
NSR500
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
What happened to the roll out to note 10 in UK? Still on beta so also can't use Google pay. Come on Samsung, finger out please
16 REPLIES 16
Rishi
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
what sim provider do you have?
0 Likes
dazjp71
Overseer
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
android 11 is fully out for note 10 series, so it could be your operator that is behind
0 Likes
NSR500
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
I am with EE, unlocked SIM free phone though
ghosty
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
you can try smart switch on computer connected to phone, that will tell you if there is an update available via that method..
dazjp71
Overseer
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
I am on giff gaff, unlocked from EE and got the update a few weeks ago, again it could still be EE holding back the update until they have tested it properly
0 Likes
NSR500
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
just tried smart switch it says all up to date with UA3(BTU) but Jan security update and Google pay says as it's beta it won't work. so not the official version of 11 I have yet.
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series

@NSR500: Are you still on the Android 11 beta programme? If so, you'll need to withdraw from the programme via the Members app > Settings > One UI Beta Programme Status > Withdraw. Now, open Smart Switch on your home computer, connect your phone via USB cable, and select 'Downgrade' to return to Android 10. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
NSR500
Back for More
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
there is no option 8n Samsung members to withdraw from beta in the settings
Rubbersoul
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Note10 Series
I have exactly the same issues. Same provider.
0 Likes