Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About the unlocked UK Note 10+ 5G one ui 3.0 beta

(Topic created on: 06-12-2020 04:19 PM)
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
Hi guys,

It's been almost a month since samung has mentioned the beta for the S10 series and N10 series, as you may already saw samsung pushed the beta to those who have this flagships except for the S10 and N10 5G series.

1. Have anyone of you guys received the beta update on your N10 5G series phone?

2. If you don't then can anybody explain or is anybody able to tell me why samsung hasn't included the beta for the 5G variants? 

Thanks
10 REPLIES 10
richardb__
Journeyman
Options
it was only the s20 and npte20 series thst got the beta, but the beta is finished now so the update will come to pther phones in the coming months i believe
0 Likes
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
I already understood that the note 10+ 5G wasn't going to receive the beta at all. I was just curious if anybody had it or why the 5G wasn't included. looking forward to the stable release.
MrABW98
Student
Options
I have an S20+ that has just updated to One Ui 3.0 and I can safely say the update is broken. Half the apps have major bugs in them, digital wellbeing does not work, the camera crashes, the new design is problematic and to top it off my battery is draining all the time since updating.
0 Likes
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
Is this the stable release? if that's the case I'll recommend you to contact samsung straight away and they should solve your issue.
MrABW98
Student
Options
Yes it is and I have logged all my issues with them.
0 Likes
Mahammad
Navigator
Options
Been frequently checking for the banner since the start of November. Messaged the community manager why we haven't got it for the Note10+ 5G even though the post mentions it, haven't gotten a response.

Safe to say we probably won't see the beta? It's just unprofessional tbh 😂😂
0 Likes
xXMyBoyAshXx
Explorer
Options
I dont think that this device gets the beta anytime soon as they should have realesed it sooner rather than later and I exactly done the same things as yours, constantly contacting Samsung and the developers without a valid answer, all they had to say is that they didn't know and please keep checking the app, I mean they created it and they don't even know which devices were getting the beta. 🤣
richardb__
Journeyman
Options
dont u mean the note 20 5G, the 10 series didnt have 5G, my 5g s20 got it
0 Likes
Mahammad
Navigator
Options
There's Samsung Galaxy S10 5G. Note10/10+ 4G, Note10+ 5G, S20 5G etc