Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D scanner update

(Topic created on: 26-08-2019 05:21 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

So before the update there were two options for scanning. Person and item. Has anybody noticed that scanning a person is no longer there? Can anybody confirm that it has been integrated? Kind of awkward to ask somebody if I could scan them lol

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have only just got the 3D scanner app but I didn't think it was designed to do people? I remember from unpacked them talking about it for small objects. People would be interesting to do however any small movement disturbs the image wire. It's early day so maybe soon :smiling-face:

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@Bades1978 wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User,

Have only just got the 3D scanner app but I didn't think it was designed to do people? I remember from unpacked them talking about it for small objects. People would be interesting to do however any small movement disturbs the image wire. It's early day so maybe soon :smiling-face:

Yes there were two options. Someone already scanned a person and it turned out a little bit creepy. I could only imagine what people would use it for but there is no option anymore. It's just a scan button and an archive