First Poster
Options

I cant find or use voice to text dictation how do i enable it 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Bricj
First Poster
Options

Sorry I was just testing to see if my reply would work for this thread I have a Galaxy note 10 plus  I had to go to language and input In the settings menu  Then I clicked on screen keyboard And then after that there was a + that said  Manage keyboards You click that and then you can activate the voice typing It was so hidden and convoluted I hope this thread helps somebody one day 

0 Likes
EloSl33ps
Student
Options

IM SO FRUSTRATED SAMSUNG... on all of my devices i have both note 10s the plus and the regular and got them last year.. now i just bought the galaxy tab s7 plus and IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM ive talked to 6 people on the phone and managers NONE of which could help me ... im this close to sending all of these back i would really like to ve able to use (TALK TO TEXT) NOT text to speech like everything keeps telling me to do BUT THATS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT FEATURE DOES THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT IM ASKING HELP FOR.. if anyone actually knows where i can get help please because this is so frustrating everyday my TALK TO TEXT isnt working on any devices and i have great internet this is really ******* me off...

0 Likes