Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Recorder Files - Cache possible to retreive?

(Topic created on: 24-02-2020 02:10 PM)
chatterbox
Student
Options

Using the native Voice Recorder app on an S10+, I recorded approximately an hour a few hours ago.  At the end of the reording, I pressed the Stop button, and renamed the file.  When I pressed Done, and searched the Recordings tab, the file wasn't there.

The information on the recording is critical.  Is there any way to retreive the cache file and convert?  (I have not rebooted the phone yet)

Thanks - any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@chatterbox: Did you make the recording in Standard, Interview or Speech-to-text? If you press 'List > Categories > Choose the relevant category', is the file in here? Alternatively, if you go to Apps > my Files > Audio, can you see the recording here?
0 Likes
chatterbox
Student
Options

The Voice Recorder App doesn't have any of those options.....  edit**. Your question made me look up application info - it isn't the Samsung app, rather the voice recorder by Appliqato.

I will email them directly - please still advise if you have any thoughts.

Thank you

0 Likes
Irrw
First Poster
Options

Did you receive a reply from voice recorder? I wasn't able to find any email to send questions to. Or even an acknowledgment of ownership of this app. If anyone knows how to contact them please post how you did it. TIA

0 Likes