Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Program Frustration!

(Topic created on: 30-08-2019 12:52 PM)
Grumpywino
Pioneer
Options

Just a mini rant really. I had the email saying my upgrade window was open at launch, however on trying to log in it kept saying that I wasnt eligible for upgrade. Samsung shop phone line did say I was eligible and that there was a 'glitch', they couldn't say when it would be resolved. Finally, today I'm in! Oh no, the payement system is down..cue another phone call. Yes the system is down, no idea how long for. I have never had to work so hard to buy something. It's lucky they make great phones. First world problems and all that eh?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Bades1978
Troubleshooter
Options

Could be worse lol but all said yes it's a great phone for sure, just make sure you have you detail's right I once spent 2 hours re entering details for payments over and over to only be told that what I thought was a 9 was in fact a faded 8 on my debit card! Hope it goes through all in the end for you :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Hasd
Journeyman
Options

I have been trying to upgrade my Note 8 to Note 9 since December 2018.  Constant emails and phone call and in the meatime the Note 10 came out.  Let me know if you find a resolution as  I am deeply frustrated.

0 Likes