Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound Effects [concert hall toggle is gone...]

(Topic created on: 17-05-2020 03:06 PM)
randomgu
Apprentice
Options

Did samsung remove it? for me this sounds better than the dolby atmos. it give you a huge sound stage like.

wish they will add this back...

25 REPLIES 25
King_Sammy
Apprentice
Options

Small update: You can permanently have the Concert Hall on without any interrupts no matter what you play music from (SD Card, Spotify, YouTube) If you leave the "Reverse Audio" Toggle switched on. It might sound strange on certain tracks but I definitely leave Concert Hall on for good even switching through tracks from SD Card.

I still don't see how they went from making this simple and convenient to extremely annoying.

randomgu
Apprentice
Options

Hmm i didn't have this problem on my note 10+ once i turn on it stay on..note that I'm  still on android 9 because the good lock app navistar isn't support in android 10 yet. Could be android 10 problem

0 Likes
Faraz_Fiction
First Poster
Options

I have a better solution, just download "Stellio player" from AppStore, then go to settings => audio => and change the output to the system default.  and then use sound alive to use effect it will stay effected in "Stellio player" even when you change your song, :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Check out the full tutorial on Youtube

https://youtu.be/72Y6Ipo7Tss

Afrxdax
First Poster
Options
Just download Sound Assitant on the galaxy store. Then follow the usual steps to turn on concert hall using the app (with Dolby atmos off).

SOURCE: S20 user
0 Likes
Adriohead
First Poster
Options

Yo, checkout the latest update. About few days ago i complained about this to samsung live chat center and today's update is the answer. The concert hall reverb is back!!!! 

King_Sammy
Apprentice
Options

I'm actually VERY happy that they are listening. Why we need 2 separate apps for this feature is beyond me though lol. Only one thing they haven't resolved yet. (Not big of a deal though)

If you are playing music from your SD Card using Samsungs Music App (Not Stellio which is a nice fix too), moving to the next track will turn off the Concert hall every time.

Only solution I found to get around this was to leave "Reverse Stereo" turned on all the time? It doesn't seem to affect anything in terms of quality though, well at least not from my ears.

0 Likes
iiSnewoNL
Pioneer
Options

Great! Now the Tube Amp Pro and Surround feature is left over. I really hope they see this.

==========================

My phone: Samsung Galaxy A70

Kind regards,

iiSnewoNL
0 Likes
Dinumax_1997
First Poster
Options

Yes exacly.. I bought the all new S20 FE but same goes with this phone. I'm missing those tube amp pro and equalizer wheels so badly. Tube amp pro is such an essential tool but still even I don't know the reason behind missing this kind of a superb tool

0 Likes
Reiwas
Apprentice
Options

Missing the Bass and Treble wheels on my galaxy note 10 too, WHY WOULD YOU REMOVE THIS SAMSUNG. Now my note 10 sounds worse than my old s7....

0 Likes
Joan28
Explorer
Options

Moi aussi j'ai eu le même problème avec mon note 10 ses une fonction me manquer énormément du coup j'ai réutiliser mon ancien note 9 seulement pour cette fonction et la batterie 

0 Likes