Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

samsung stylus 10 Note 5g

(Topic created on: 24-10-2020 10:40 AM)
nyl001
Explorer
Options
Hi can anybody help me out with this one, I've got the Samsung 10 note 5G when I get the stylus out, 
 I have the top right side of my screen, about 5 cm down every time I go to use the stylus on that side of the screen it doesn't seem to work but then when a move it across the rest of the screen up-and-down to the bottom it works fine, any ideas would be really appreciated. Thanks.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
nyl001
Explorer
Options
Hi everyone don't bother with the above realize what the problem is, my actual case with a magnet on the back was actually stopping me from writing on the part of the screen, taking the case away and it now works fine, thank you anyway.👍
0 Likes
TRY2HELP
Helping Hand
Options
some time when you post a question it normally take an hours for someone to reply or help, not everyone are free, hanging around the member lounge ready to answer any question that people need, anyway I just got on and see your post, was going to ask you have you have a tamper glass protector or an case on , but scroring down and see your post again , glad that you have solve your problem
thank you for letting everyone know that, so in the further anyone here have to same problem as you they can be fix