Support

Open search

samsung stylus 10 Note 5g

Highlighted
Hi can anybody help me out with this one, I've got the Samsung 10 note 5G when I get the stylus out, 
 I have the top right side of my screen, about 5 cm down every time I go to use the stylus on that side of the screen it doesn't seem to work but then when a move it across the rest of the screen up-and-down to the bottom it works fine, any ideas would be really appreciated. Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Hi everyone don't bother with the above realize what the problem is, my actual case with a magnet on the back was actually stopping me from writing on the part of the screen, taking the case away and it now works fine, thank you anyway.👍
Highlighted
Back for More
some time when you post a question it normally take an hours for someone to reply or help, not everyone are free, hanging around the member lounge ready to answer any question that people need, anyway I just got on and see your post, was going to ask you have you have a tamper glass protector or an case on , but scroring down and see your post again , glad that you have solve your problem
thank you for letting everyone know that, so in the further anyone here have to same problem as you they can be fix
Top Liked Authors