Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-pen Screen off memo needs more functionality

(Topic created on: 17-09-2020 07:03 PM)
Haywiire
Student
Options

The screen off Memo is one of my favorite features about the Note series. It has one glaring problem for me though. It does not allow for me to add to old notes even If we are only talking about a note I just had open. I take notes because my brain does not remember everything all at once. For that reason id like to be able to add to the notes...not all at once.

If I started a list with 3 things on it and remembered one more item a minute later Id like to be able to add that to my list without having to unlock the phone, open notes, and opening the specific note. Solving this problem would make this feel like just a pad of paper at times(which I love) A tiny thumbnail menu at the bottom of the screen with the last 3 notes would make me very happy! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Vemaley
Apprentice
Options
As much as I get where you're coming from with this, that would defeat security. It's a new note because that doesn't matter if your mate picks up your phone. If someone took your phone and could see some notes, that could pose issues.
0 Likes
Haywiire
Student
Options

Of course thats why it would be an option and not required. Just like locking your phone or not is an option

0 Likes
Biker74
Pathfinder
Options
Agreed, it does need a little bit more functionality; but I do get that it's a quick note taking fiction, but it would be good to add something else that pops into your head.

I also want another thickness of line between 1 and 2. It isn't as good since the update.
0 Likes