Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Full screen gestures navigation bar

(Topic created on: 21-02-2020 02:11 PM)
Tomafa
Apprentice
Options

Hello

I am a Note 10+ user I have been using the full screen gestures option as my navigation bar setting for a long time from the day I got the phone which is the launch date and I haven't had any problems with it at all. Until I updated my phone to the newest update "N975FXXU1BTA3/N975FOXM1BTA2/N975FXXU1BSL4". Sometimes I get stuck in an app and when ever I try to do any gesture to go back or to home it just keeps scrolling down and I try to get out by the notifications or I go to the settings and make the navigation bar visible so that I can get out of the app.

This never happened to me before the update and nothing else have changed. I've got the same cover the same screen protector that came with my phone and same settings.

So far I have noticed that with the Google chrome app more than the others. For example now I am stuck in it and I can't use the navigation bar even if I go to WhatsApp through my notifications or by the edge panel I still can't use the navigation bar gestures. I have to make it visible in order to use it. 

I tried to search for someone who has my problem but I didn't find anything. So is this really a problem with the update or is there something wrong with my phone.

5 REPLIES 5
Tomafa
Apprentice
Options
P.S this doesn't happen all the time sometimes the invisible navigation bar works fine but I don't know what triggers it to not respond properly.
But as I said this never happened to me before.
0 Likes
Mmameaw
First Poster
Options

Have you fixed this out yet?

Now this ploblem happened to me too. But my navigatiom bar mostly didnt work. It's annoying and I dont know what to do. Samsung please give us a way to fix it!!!

0 Likes
Tomafa
Apprentice
Options

Yea once they released the next update the problem was gone and I haven't faced it again.

0 Likes
Costaguerra
Explorer
Options

I also have the same problem with my Note 10+. I normally use the phone with my right hand and when I swipe my thumb on the right side of the screen to exit an app or to go back, it usually doesn't react. The only workaround is to grab the phone with both hands and swipe my finger on the left side of the screen. Doesn't make much sense.

0 Likes
Egroeg1980
First Poster
Options

Late to the party. Just got a note 10 today and noticing this is a frustration given I was on the note 9 before.

Will research this issue and update the thread and seemingly no obvious fix published - yet.... 

0 Likes