Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ Pre-Order Cancelled with no warning

(Topic created on: 14-08-2019 11:31 AM)
Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

Today i recieved an email from Samsung Shop UK telling me that my order of the Note 10+ 5G has been cancelled. I pre-ordered on Announcement Day (8th August)

There is no explanation or reason why, so I call up the samsung shop team. They tell me they dont know why its been cancelled, they dont have an update and they can't even tell me if my finance agreement with Samsung Upgrade Programme (Klarna) has also been cancelled?

Currently £130 despit out of pocket (with a finance agreement) and NO ORDER. 

Has anyone else had this happen to them?

33 REPLIES 33
Sheepo
Explorer
Options

Same but 12. Odds on we will have to wait till fri lol. And defo not counting my chickens un till I have it

0 Likes
f3nners
Apprentice
Options

wtf this is crazy, same here, delivery by dpd tomorrow but with a different order number??..And literally just ordered an upgrade through O2 for the same phone!!

0 Likes
Cwiver
Journeyman
Options

This is a cluster**** so I've now got 2 orders, 2 credit checks, 2 deposits and no idea if I'm actually going to get a handset.

The only saving grace is because of the long delivery time on my second order (with Samsung) if the handset DOES actually turn up tomorrow (which im not confident about) then I should have enough time to cancel the second order.

Still Can't believe they've told everyone its cancelled when its not and have NO recognition of them doing anything wrong, NO communication to customers purchasing a device worth of £1000, NO compensation for those people who now have 2 credit checks against their name and NO recorse or apology

0 Likes
Ashrose
Explorer
Options
Dont do any more credit checks I know some who tried again and got refused credit for a car your credit rating will be affected for a long time .I didn't only one chance with me even if Samsung said reorder I told them that I'm not doing anymore credit checks for a moible phone. And will never again order on Samsung site
0 Likes