Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 10+ pre black friday sale

(Topic created on: 07-06-2020 07:07 PM)
Brian71
Journeyman
Options

So I got an email with 15% off for my birthday which can be used with other offers too. Great I thought. Got another email with pre black friday offers giving me £100 off the Note 10+ so I though I'd trade in my old s8 and use the 15% off to get a really good discount. When I tried it wouldn't work so phoned up Samsung to be told they're not allowing trade ins on the black friday offer and my 15% wont work either. So I need to pay full price to use my phone as trade in and use my discount. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options
@Brian71: Sorry to hear of your disappointment. I'm sure that your 15% discount will be valid on all other items at samsung.com - All I can think is that, due to the nature of Black Friday and the significant savings that can be made as standard, Samsung have opted not to allow further savings to be made.
0 Likes
Brian71
Journeyman
Options

The email for my 15% says it can be used with other offers. Also the black friday pre sale states £100 off note 10+ and trade in your old device so I should be getting it. Either the girl on the phone doesnt know properly or the website is not working right. Might need to visit a store to try and get this 

0 Likes
Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

Can't get my 25 discount to work either system states not applied. 

0 Likes
Brian71
Journeyman
Options

This was in november 2019 I was trying this. I gave up and bought a Huawei p30 pro instead.

0 Likes
Mitrekab
Pioneer
Options

Well I was looking to get a new TV. Says can't use on any galaxy branded products. It is like click bait you waste a lot of time tries it on 3 different tvs a freezer and a washer. It's clearly a marketing scam

0 Likes