Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motion effect wallpaper Android 10

(Topic created on: 18-01-2020 12:26 PM)
Torin
Student
Options

I just updated to Android 10 and my motion effect for wallpaper option is no longer available!

Why?

11 REPLIES 11
Hazbi1
Apprentice
Options

Android 10 doesn`t support anymore motion effects. The reason we will not know except developers but most likely to improve performance and to prevent buggs & issues.

StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@Hazbi1 wrote:

Android 10 doesn`t support anymore motion effects. The reason we will not know except developers but most likely to improve performance and to prevent buggs & issues.

no not a defect

samsung needs to send a patch IF they decide to return motion and you can thank Google for not assisting samsung on that.

yep. all are quite upset with no motion.

PMcD
Explorer
Options

Motion effect wallpaper is what made the Note10+ visually stunning. It's now too late to go back to my old S8+ whose Infinity wallpapers still work.

StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

agreed.

StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@Hazbi1 wrote:

google admitted an oversight just like the inablity for 3rd party launcher's not working until a patch. https://imgur.com/IflBKWi

LukaszKaleta
Apprentice
Options

I was also suprised with this. Why did they do it? 

Nontechmile
Pioneer
Options

I too would like it back - is there anywhere we can suggest this should be considered for re-inclusion?

LallyK
First Poster
Options

Yeah I just updated mine this week and gutted this has gone. A minor thing I know but I really liked it

koubis
Apprentice
Options

Same here, no motion after update 😞
any fix?